JLBG Health is committed to protecting your privacy. We use your information to help you find and
apply for health insurance. We do not sell your information to anyone. In addition, we use the latest internet
technologies to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information.
Information We Collect
When you request a health insurance quote, or apply for health
insurance, you give us "Personal Information" that can identify you.
- Personal Information is information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security
number, date of birth, drivers license number, credit card number, or checking account number. Personal Information
also includes your medical history.
- We will not collect Personal Information about you unless you provide it voluntarily.
Information We Disclose
In the course of doing business with us, we may need to
disclose your information to a third party.
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone.
- We may disclose your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- Insurance Companies, Insurance Agents/Brokers, HSA Custodians or HRA/HSA Administrators.
If you request a health insurance quote, or apply for health insurance we will disclose your Personal Information
to the insurance company. If you request a health insurance quote, or apply for health insurance with an insurance
agent/broker or agency we are associated with, we may disclose your Personal Information to that agent or agency.
If you complete an enrollment form for a health savings account ("HSA") or health reimbursement arrangement
from an HSA custodian or HRA/HSA administrator we are associated with, then we may disclose your Personal
Information to that custodian or administrator. These parties are only allowed to use your Personal Information to
process your requested quote, application or enrollment form and are obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Legal Obligations. We may disclose your Personal Information when we believe that the disclosure is
required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities.
Confidentiality and Security
We use the latest internet technologies to ensure the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information.
- Web Browsers and Internet Security
- When you provide Personal Information on our website, we encrypt the data using Secure Socket Layer
("SSL") technology. SSL protects information by encrypting the data while it travels the Internet. In
order to use SSL, you need an SSL capable web browser. JLBG Health recommends using a 128 bit strong encryption
web browser such as Mozilla's Firefox browser.
- If you are using Firefox, Safari, Konqueror, Opera, Internet Exploder or a different production web browser
you should see an SSL indicator on the address bar or status bar, such as picture of of a lock or key.
- "Cookies" are files stored by your web browser that are used for authenticating, tracking,
and maintaining specific information about users, such as site preferences or the contents of electronic
information on what pages users access or visit, alert visitors to new areas that we think might be of interest
to them when they return to our website, record past activity on this website in order to provide better service
when visitors return to our website, and to customize website content based on visitors' browser type or other
- This website may use Google Analytics or a similar reporting service to generate detailed statistics about the
traffic patterns of our website. These statistics are anonymous and cannot be used to identify traffic for a
specific user or computer. These statistics are used to provide us with information such as the number of visitors
to our site, popular web pages on our site and how visitors arrived at our website.
- Hyperlinks to Other Websites
- This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. When you click on one of these hyperlinks you will be directed
To maintain your privacy you are encouraged to read the privacy policies of linked websites.
Revisions, Updates, Opt-Out
We continually monitor our methods to protect your privacy and make
efforts to keep your Personal Information accurate and up to date.
- You may opt-out of receiving customer satisfaction surveys or information on health insurance plans and services
- We may contact you to complete customer satisfaction survey's or to inform you of additional health insurance plans
and services we offer.
If we use email to deliver these notices, you may opt out by clicking the opt-out link contained in the email message.
4355 Weaver Parkway
P.O. Box 533
Warrenville, IL 60555
Last updated: March 25, 2008